Welcome to MSR, aka My Sister’s Room!
Atlanta’s number-one lesbian bar for more than 19 years, My Sister’s Room is the favorite destination for lesbians and the gay-friendly Atlanta community.
Lesbian-owned..now and always—My Sister’s Room is renowned across the South and the world for its Fun, Friendly atmosphere and all around good vibes! WE are a lesbian bar where everyone is welcome! A safe haven and home to everyone who enters. Oh and not to mention the best selection of Draft high gravity and local craft beers!
We’ve won countless awards, including:
- Best Lesbian Bar every year since 2005 – Creative Loafing
- Top 10 Lesbian Bars in the World- Lesbian.com
- Top 200 Gay Bars- Orbitz.com
- “Best Place to meet women” 7 times- GA Voice Magazine
- Repeatedly won “Best Women’s Bar” -Fenuxe Magazine and Project Q
- Our own Dj Liz Owen won Best DJ in Atlanta 2015-GA Voice
- Our Show Director, Tiffany Phillips aka Jordan Michael McCord won Best Drag King 2015- GA Voice. And countless other awards and accolades.
Having a long history with the LGBT community you are what have made MSR the “#1 Best Place to Meet Women” and kept up their name as My Sister’s Room, being the Go-To place for lesbians who want to have a fun night out!
My Sister’s Room is proud to be your LGBTQ-friendly neighbor!
MSR is also a Proud Sponsor of Atlanta Pride and we are the OFFICIAL Women’s Event. Click on the PRIDE tab for more info.
Originally founded in 1996 by Susan Musselwhite, MSR is now owned and operated by Jami Atlanta and Jen-Chase Daniels since 2011. They are also the owners of the popular Memorial Weekend Pride event Sexacola Beach (www.sexacolabeach.com) .
Every location that MSR has been, it grew and populated the LGBTQ [Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer] community! MSR became a place like no other, the first and still only lesbian bar/restaurant/entertainment place in Georgia.
We love all our patrons and hope you follow us along in this beautiful journey! Visit us and say HI!
~ Owners Jen-Chase & Jami